The conditions assessed are the following:
- Food allergies
- Environmental allergies (pollens, dust mites, animals, etc…)
- Medication allergies
- Insect venom allergy
- Asthma/cough/shortness of breath
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Food-related digestive symptoms
- Consultation in general pediatrics
- Pediatric gastroenterology
The clinic partners are:
Our growing team of specialists include:
- Allergists for children and adults
- An asthma specialist for children
- Asthma specialists for adults
- A pediatric gastroenterologist
- A dietician
Quick appointments, in 1 to 2 weeks!
The new year has just begun, and we would like to wish you health and happiness! We would also like to take this opportunity to let you know that the CAAM team has grown, with the addition of new allergists ready to see you. Call us now for a quick appointment!
The CAAM team
The doctors at CAAM are affiliated with the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec (RAMQ) and we accept the medicare card.